OhioLINK: Your partner for academic success
A group of 90 Ohio college and university libraries, plus the State Library of Ohio, OhioLINK works together to get you information you need, whenever and wherever you need it. Because your library is a member of OhioLINK, you get FREE access to content that is:
- Diverse: resources span over 50 million library items, 20 million journal articles, 100 thousand eBooks, and nearly 50 thousand theses and dissertations.
- Scholarly and peer-reviewed
- Updated continuously
Six ways to get started now
- Go to your library. OhioLINK provides a wealth of resources; your library may have more. Go to the library's web site, or visit the brick-and-mortar library. Bonus: librarians are on site and want to help you. Just ask!
- Library closed? Download aricles instantly. Quickly search across multiple subject areas using the Electronic Journal Center at journal.ohiolink.edu.
- Get materials fast. Search other Ohio libraries via the OhioLINK Library Catalog. Request books, periodicals, maps, music scores and audiovisual materials; pick them up at any OhioLINK member library in 3-5 days.
- Find subject-specific research at databases.ohiolink.edu. Choose from over 150 research databases to find articles in a specific subject area.
- Access electronic books at ebooks.ohiolink.edu. OhioLINK's collection of over 100,000 eBooks includes encyclopedias, dictionaries, and computer and technology titles.
- Locate sources. The ETD Center contains electronic theses and dissertations from students at participating Ohio colleges and universities. Go here to find work in your subject area: etd.ohiolink.edu.
Off campus access
- You will be prompted for your campus ID information to access some resources.
- Contact your library if you have any questions, do not know your ID information or are having problems logging in.
User advanced search options
- You can make searches more effective by using advanced search options.
- For assistance, ask your librarian or use the database's help function.
Renew often and return on time!
- Renew materials up to six times via your library's website, unless another user has requested them.
- Fines are charged for overdue OhioLINK books and library materials - return or renew on time!
More information is available
Has OhioLINK helped you? Let us know! #ohiolinkdelivers
- Twitter: @ohiolink
- Instagram: @ohiolink_official
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OhioLINK
- Email: email@example.com