The Ohio Library and Information Network, OhioLINK, is a consortium of 90 Ohio college and university libraries, plus the State Library of Ohio, that work together to provide Ohio students, faculty and researchers with the information they need for learning, teaching and research. Serving more than 600,000 students, faculty, and staff, OhioLINK’s membership includes 16 public/research universities, 23 community/technical colleges, 50 independent colleges and the State Library of Ohio.
Together, OhioLINK and its member libraries provide access to:
- nearly 50 million books and other library materials
- more than 100 electronic research databases
- millions of electronic journal articles
- over 81,000 e-books
- thousands of images, videos and sounds
- over 39,000 theses and dissertations from Ohio students