User Services Committee
Consists of reference librarians. Committee charge:
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to OhioLINK developed products.
- Provide user perspective and prioritized feedback to OhioLINK on commercial products for resource recommendations and enhancements.
- Facilitate idea sharing among member libraries and monitor emerging technologies in order to enhance the user experience.
- Support state-wide reference & instruction initiatives.
- Participate in marketing OhioLINK services and resources to our users and in advocating with our stakeholders.
Working Groups and Subcommittees:
Web-based Reference (Archived):
*ostaff password required
USC Subcommittee Reports
Report of the Multidisciplinary Index, Abstract, and Reference Citation Review Working Group (2013) *